Monday, October 24, 2005

A very long engagement

The other day, i received a sms from this classmate of mine. She invited me for her birthday and engagement celebration. She's just one year older than i am. I told her i'd make time for her.

Few days back, i asked yet another classmate of mine about the purple gold ring on her finger (right hand middle finger to be exact) only to find out that it's for engagement. She's the same age as me. Another girl friend who was there turned to me and asked, "when is it gonna be our turn?" i just laughed.

These made me think.

Do they really know what they want or is it an impulsive moment?

Is age really catching up and people see the need to settle down or is it really true love and they found "the one" to spend the rest of their lives with? I hope it's the latter and i sincerely give them my blessings.

So when will mine be?

That's something that will not be happening in the near future.

A long way more to go.

After all, i'm still young. Or am i? *laughs*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

quickly go get married~!!!

25/10/05 4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home