Saturday, July 02, 2005

Hmmm...

I read these somewhere:

There are 3 Males and 1 Female pencil in a box.
The Female pencil got pregnant.
Which Male pencil is responsible?
The one without the rubber.

Woman in bed with husband's best friend.
Phone rings.
"Yes..ok, bye."
She turns to her lover and says,
That's my hubby, says he's now golfing with you.

3 Roosters: Normal, Retarded and a Gay.
Normal : cock-a-doodle-dooo !!!
Retarded : doodle-cock-a-dooo !!!
Gay : any-cock-will dooo !!!

3 Guys were introduced to a girl.
Hi, I'm Peter, not a saint.
I'm Paul not a pope.
I'm John not a baptist.
The girl replied ...
Hi, I'm Mary, not a virgin.

Income Tax office asked a prostitute
why she puts her occupation as chicken farmer.
She replied: "I raised 5000 cocks last year."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home