Wednesday, June 15, 2005

recent happenings

Haven't been blogging for a while. Anyway, here's to keep you guys updated with some interesting happenings.

Tuesday 14th June 2005

i went to McDonalds to get some food. A young man took my orders. After taking my orders, he started talking to me.

"Where are you from?" he asked. "I don't look foreign to him do i?" i thought. I probably looked puzzled as he almost immediately added, "i mean, which school are you from?"

"A private uni" i answered.

"It's nice to see someone from a private uni." he replied. I wondered what was so nice about it actually. But just smiled anyway.

"So how old are you?" he asked.

"How old do i look?" i asked him back.

"16?" he guessed.

I shook my head.

"18? Don't tell me you're twe.."

"I'm 19." cutting him off.

"What about you?" I asked him back.

"I'm 16. Still in sec school." he answered.

I then went to sit while waiting for my food to be ready. After a couple of minutes, he walked over with my order packed in a plastic bag.

"Here. There's chilli sauce, sweet chilli sauce, curry and tartar sauce, everything inside." he informed.

"Thanks." i replied and smiled and began to walk off.

"Bye!" he said, "You're cute."

Stunned i was as i headed for home.

Monday 13th June 2005

was an extra. by that i mean i was an tv extra. i was grossly underpaid. but i dun mind cos there was sylvester sim! boy was he cute. couldn't take my eyes off him. had chances to rub shoulders with him and even took a photo with him with my phone. it is now the wallpaper on my phone!

when i say i can't take my eyes off him, i mean it. i constantly look at him during the shoot and now i keep looking at the wallpaper on my phone. *laughs* i know, many don't fancy him. He can't sing properly, can't dance and probably can't act but still, i think he's cute. period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home