Friday, May 27, 2005

about blogthings

Previously, I posted a result of this love quiz that i attempted from blogthings. However, subsequent attempts at different quiz at different times, I could not post the results. There seemed to be an error of some sort. Moral of the story? Don't be lazy. "Cool stuff to put in your blog"? They're lying. How cool can it get when every other blogger has tried and posted the results as an entry? Yes, the results do vary but it's ultimately the same quiz. And i dare say someone out there probably has the same result as you. Write your own entry. Lower risk of having something similar on somebody else's blog. Also, it is definitely not cool when you try so hard to post it and all you get is error! You're frustrated, angry and hot. Totally uncool.

Anyway, I'll be more busy in the days to come. So if i don't update my blog that often, I hope you understand.