Sunday, September 11, 2005

East-coast park

  1. Sun-kissed. Fair people tend to get sunburn more easily. Only i was burnt. Maybe i should invest in a bottle of sun block lotion. But then again, i don't go out in the sun that often.
  2. "Woah..." Why do people make roller-blading seem so easy? Or maybe it's just me.
  3. Unpredictability. One moment the Sun was scorching (which caused me to get sun burn), before you know it, it's pouring.
  4. Helping hand. At times, it's very much appreciated.
  5. Time. Time flies when you're having fun. Time flies when you're stoning too. Can't believe i spent more than an hour waiting without realising.
  6. Leftie. I'm a right-hander and my left hand is retarded. Other than carrying shopping bags, tying laces and occasionally using chopsticks and writing, there's no major tasks it can do. Just leave it alone, stop challenging it.
  7. Bank. POSB/DBS is the worst of the few banks in Singapore. Period.
  8. Food. People who are not fat eating a lot can me quite an appetite booster. Or at least to me.
  9. Pool. Stripes or solid? Accuracy, precision and physics are all that matters. Unfortunately, my physics is poor, i'm inaccurate and unprecise.
  10. Aches. Muscle aches are inevitable for someone who doesn't exercise. That's me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home