Sunday, September 04, 2005

Ominously Orange

Today as i was on my way home on the MRT (Mass Rapid Transit), i was in a carriage with orange seats. At a certain station, this lady walked in and sat next to me. She was wearing a white addidas jacket with orange stripes, orange collar and orange cuffs. She was carrying a white-based basket bag with orange flowers and in her hair was a matching bandana. Woa! I'm just glad i'm not someone who dislikes orange, *ahem* if not, i'd probably feel that i'm in bad luck. *laughs*

3 Comments:

Blogger 陈卓思灵 said...

gosh.that's a bad omen.especially when you're gg for some exam or test.

5/9/05 1:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my new phone is orange! the sony ericsson W800i, is she holding one too? haha...

6/9/05 4:49 AM  
Blogger suan* said...

joy: haha. you and your bad omen. when i saw her i immediately thought of you. that's where i got the inspiration for this entry from.
lek: hey! you do read my blog huh. haha. and oh you got that phone? i think it's a good phone. i want one too! i think my phone is starting to give me problems. anyway, nope, i don't think she was holding that phone. haha.

7/9/05 5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home