Thursday, August 18, 2005

Shopping trip II

Just the other day, (Monday to be exact) I went shopping again. Not sure if the last shopping trip has anything to do with it though. I bought quite a bit ot things. Again. This time round, I'm not as satisfied with my purchases as the first time though. Here's what i bought:
  • off-shoulder black top ($18)
  • Brown skirt ($27.50)
  • silver pumps ($20)
  • black caplet ($18)
  • golden balloon skirt ($18)

I'm still not sure if i should have bought the brown skirt. Wondering if i bought it under pressure. Trying not to think too much about it.

When's my next shopping spree you may wonder. Well, not too soon i hope. The reserve's running low and the two most interesting place (Bugis and Chinatown) has been conquered by me and Joy. *evil laughter*

But then again, I've got a $20 charles & keith voucher which means i have to go shop. If not how am i suppose to use the voucher?

For now, I'm rather attracted to silverish and golden shades. And there seems quite a number of things in those colours.

Anyway, cheers! To my conquest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home