Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Sentences

I read "The little prince" and these are few statements which i found meaningful and extracted:

  1. "People leap into express trains but they no longer know what they are looking for. So they get agitated and go round in circles." (maybe that refers to the paper chase)
  2. "You can only see things clearly with your heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye." (that is probably love)
  3. "It is the time you have wasted on your rose that makes your rose so important." (that is why it is hard to let go)
  4. "Whether it is a house, or stars, or the desert, what makes their beauty is invisible." (they say love is blind, or is it?)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello I love blogging. I blog surf a lot, and that is how I found your blog. I will visit again someday!
If you would like to download full length movies visit my site Download movies still in theatres
Join a movie download site

24/8/05 9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really liked your blog.
I have a similar african debt relief site. It pretty much covers african debt relief related stuff.

You are welcome to check it out :-)

24/8/05 10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Hagel Considering Independent Bid?
Got a scoop? Email your tips and suggestions to the editor. Premium Blog Ad Blog Ads Classifieds Amazon About The Site Taegan D. Goddard is the creator of Political Wire, a political column updated around the ...
Hi, you have a very interesting blog. I have a web site that is related to forex trading strategy and forex currency trading. If you would like to know more about making money trading the forex or mini forex, visit forex trading strategy for some interesting articles and tips.

24/8/05 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home