Thursday, January 12, 2006

t-i-r-e-d

Really tired man. Haven't felt this way in a long time. I fell asleep in class, couldn't wake up. My friends just let me sleep, my head falling all over the place. After class i came home, ate, then totally knocked out. i think i slept for about 3 hours till i awoke to my mum shouting for my bro.

It's been a busy period. Christmas, New year, school, lots of going out and returning home late. Maybe that explains why i'm so tired. And there's chinese new year, brother's birthday, valentines' day and joy's birthday coming up.

I need:
  1. to study (mock exams in Feb/March and exams in May)
  2. to sleep (my eyes are really dry and irritated)
  3. money (valentines' day, friends' 21st birthday and not to mention my own birthday which requires $$ to organise a party)

Off to bed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home