Monday, February 06, 2006

so broke

I'm so damn broke. I predict that this year, there is almost no way i can save up and build up my fast depleting bank account. I'm turning 21 this year and so are my friends. People will be celebrating their birthdays and gotta buy them gifts. 21 marks the end of childhood and teenage years and the first year as an adult legally. It's such a big thing that you can't just buy your friend any cheapskate gift (not that you should in any other years). We usually get something decent and presentable (i.e. costly) That's why i'm rather broke.

To make matters worse, valentine's day is round the corner.

I've got to admit, i can be rather generous when it comes to people close to my heart. However, that is not exactly pocket-friendly or bank account-friendly if you know what i mean.

Oh well, it's such an exciting year and i really shouldn't be complaining. Money isn't everything, or is it? *laughs*