Wednesday, April 19, 2006

pAn!c r0oM~

Today, i woke up around 7 plus am in the morning. Suddenly, panic sinks in. I was at a loss. Exams are nearing. I was barely prepared. I wanna cry. But crying doesn't help. I wanna scream but what's the point? My mind was in a mess, my body was shaking, i wanna throw up, i needed tranquilizers, i was nearing depression, i can imagine myself going into a fit.

I searched the back of my mind wondering who i should turn to, i hugged myself, i calmed my nerves.

I was irritable, i was going crazy, i was depressed. I didn't wanna affect anyone so i kept to myself. I was afraid i'd flare at someone, anyone.

Lessons was at 11. I had to leave home around 10. I left home after i calmed down, washed up and ate my breakfast.

On the way to school, a message came.

"Hey babe, are you coming?" it read.

She (my classmate) must be early, i thought. I suddenly caught a glimpse of the time. To my horror, it was already 1140, instead of 1040 which i thought it was. I left home at 11 instead of 10! One hour late for class. I couldn't believe myself. Me, the one who always wonder how people can be 20 mins late for class. Always found it exaggerating.

What a day. A bad one at that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home